《For End users》Comprehensive IT Planning Advisory Service
For those companies without IT personnel and having difficulty in IT planning.
Opening a new office often requires handling many complicated tasks simultaneously in a limited period of time with short-handed staff. Setting up new IT environment is always a headache.
Uniadex sets Japanese office personnel free from complicated IT-related works, help them concentrate on general affairs, narrows a gap between requirements and the current status and, in consequence, makes a smooth transition/office launch possible.
In Virtual IT-SOUM, UNIADEX
- Receives and reviews IT-related instruction/requests from the headquarters.
- Determines the feasibility of instruction/requests, with Japanese IT situations and technology availability taken into account.
- Talks and negotiates with Japan-based IT equipment vendors when appropriate and necessary.
- Talks with/hears from clients and their end-users and passes their requests/feedback to the headquarter's IT department.
- Holds periodical status meetings and reports the situation to clients'Japan-based management team. Pays attention to/takes care of other IT-related issues which may be raised during the course of daily work. (including equipment move and office consolidation/relocation).
- UNIADEX either talks directly with the headquarter's IT team or acts as an IT advisor for the client's Japan-based management team.
- UNIADEX reviews and analyzes requests and provides advice, but decisions based on the advice is client's sole responsibility.
- Actions based on the decisions are not included in this service, but available upon request and discussion.
- UNIADEX provides service remotely from its Tokyo-based location, and goes onsite when appropriate and necessary.
- The service is available in Japanese and English (as of March 2015).
March 25, 2015
(March 25, 2015 Updated)